Monday, November 1, 2021

More on 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Hood Sculpting

This post almost certainly completes my discussion of the subtle, attractive hood sculpting on 2004 Pontiacs.  My previous post on the subject is here.

The problem with that sculpting is that I found it very difficult to find photos on the internet that clearly showed what I wanted to present.  The images in the linked post were pretty good, but not as good as I wanted.

Then in May while driving out of our development I spotted a 2004 vintage Pontiac with a For Sale sign.  It didn't have its original paint.  Instead it was painted a kind of gold-orange.  Best of all, the paint was matte, not normal glossy car finish.  That matte finish eliminated the reflections that interfered with my previous presentation.

So I took some photos of that car which can be seen below.

Gallery

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix - unknown photo source
General view of the '04 Grand Prix design.

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix - for sale photo
In my previous 2004 Grand Prix post, this was what I'd considered the best view of the sculpting.

2004c Pontiac Grand Prix - my iPhone photos
Now for some photos that I think show the sculpting clearly.



No comments: